GoToQuiz Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Unspoken~

2 posters

Go down

~Unspoken~ Empty ~Unspoken~

Post  Amazing Blush Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:15 am

The way Lesli's lips moved against mine from the heat between us and the impact from our love. Her hands traveled to the bottom of my back while my body moved closer to hers. She was so amazing. I heard her let out a quiet moan as I got on her lap. My lips moved from hers as they went to her neck, the taste was fantastic and sweet like honey. I felt a moan escape from my mouth. 'I love your moan, Candy" Lesli's voice whispered to my ear sending me chills all over my body. This all started with going to a party and going to play a game. Everything was awkward at first but then every single person got into the game. Truth Or Dare. When I got called I choose dare, me wanting a challenge but I never thought I would have to kiss a girl who was Lesli. I'm glad I choose it though, I'm happy with her and I know she is two. Her lips went back to mine as her nails gripped onto my sides. The feeling she had for me. My fingers went to her shoulders as I started to rub them slowly from each second of time. A yolt of shock went into her as she placed me on the bed and crawled onto me on top. Her breathe against my neck as they carefully brushed against it. A lovingly moan went out into the air. The cold breeze traveled to my arms as they gave me goosebumps. She finally lifted her head and looked at me. 'I love you, Candy' Lesli's voice so peacefully and slow while mine was something more fast and sweet, 'I love you too my Lesli' My hands went on each side if her cheeks as I pulled her head to me giving her a peck on each of her pink cheeks, as a sign of love.

I'm bored so just ignore this little thing.
Amazing Blush
Amazing Blush

Back to top Go down

~Unspoken~ Empty Re: ~Unspoken~

Post  bellarooney Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Is this just random?

bellarooney

Back to top Go down

~Unspoken~ Empty Re: ~Unspoken~

Post  Amazing Blush Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Yeah. Why?
Amazing Blush