GoToQuiz Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Control Empty Control

Post  FireSoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:53 am

In a society where one must live by the rules of the Elders and be controlled by the choices that they make, choices like who will be your friends, who will you marry, how you will work and even when you will die. A young girl and boy meet accidently at a cermony where each 16 year old will learn who their match is, the two feel a connection with each other and a deep atraction to one another. They soon begin to sneak away at night to meet each other, but by day they are forced to spend time with their match. After a few secret meetings the two fall inlove but they are bound to others. If they are caught together, the Elders will torure them in prison. Can true love exist in a world where your fate has been decided for you?

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Control Empty Re: Control

Post  NikolMoe Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:59 am

It sounds awesome.
NikolMoe
NikolMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:02 am

Awesome, charries? :3
Can I be the girl?

So how are you Miss Owl? C:

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  NikolMoe Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:06 am

Of course you can be the girl. x3

I'm fine. Quite happy due to Christmas. You?
NikolMoe
NikolMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:08 am

Yeshie :D

Charries? :3

That's nice, is it cold where you are? I'm good, just burning my ass of cause it is really hot here in December

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  NikolMoe Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:10 am

yes.
Yes.
Yes.
NikolMoe
NikolMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:16 am

Is snow nice? I've only seen it twice x3

Name: Tris
Looks: Black hair with blue streaks, grey eyes, hair reaches middle of back and is very wavy, has long eyelashes
Wears: red hoodie and black jeans and converse, hides knife in back pocket

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  NikolMoe Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:25 am

It is nice, but it hasn't started snowing here yet.

Name: Finn
Looks: Dark brown, almost black hair. Bright green eyes. Kinda tall, slightly muscly build.
Wears: MCR tee, black jeans, black hoodie, black Vans.
Other: has a gun with him at all times.
NikolMoe
NikolMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:30 am

I stood within the huge crowd at the matching cermony, everyone gathered around the large board to watch the names that flashed on the screen, most were excited and others were nervous, I was nervous.
The Elders had decided my life, they decide evryones life and breaking one rule could lead to death or being tortured in the prison, I fiddled with my fingers and stared at the ground, I was too scared to look at that board, I did not want to see my match

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  NikolMoe Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:33 am

Finn walked through the heavily packed crowd, trying to get closer so that he would be able to see his match. He accidentally bumped into a girl with long black wavy hair. "Oh, sorry." he said.
NikolMoe
NikolMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:38 am

I stumbled backwards as I felt someone bump into me, then I felt another hand shove me hard, causing me to fall onto the ground, I looked up at the boy who bumped me, "Its okay, I wasn't paying musch attention anyway" I glanced at the board and saw my name, they flashed a picture of me and then of my match, I sighed and mumbled under my breath, "What's the point of life when its controlled"

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  NikolMoe Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:42 am

Finn saw the board. He reached out a hand to help the girl up. "You're Tris, right?"
NikolMoe
NikolMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:46 am

I took his hand and let him help me up, I nodded my head, "Uh-huh, and who are you?" I couldn't help noticing what gentle hands he had, I blushed a bit, embaressed by the thought

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  NikolMoe Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:51 am

Finn's picture and name flashed up there, along with his mate. "That's me," he said, pointing at his picture and name. He noticed the slight blush on her cheeks, thinking she looked pretty.
NikolMoe
NikolMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:56 am

"Finn" I said, trying out his name on my lips, I liked the sound of it. I looked at him and then back at the picture, his eyes seemed more green in real life than in a photo.

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  NikolMoe Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:58 am

He smiled. "Yep, that's me."
NikolMoe
NikolMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:06 am

I couldn't help smiling back a little, he had a nice smile. My thoughts were interupted when a blonde girl walked up to me, she placed her hands on her hips and said, "No fair, your match is Eric" I rolled my eyes, "You can take him cause I don't want him", she smiled excitedly and ran into the crowd screaming "Eric" I sighed, I said outloud without noticing, "Wouldn't it be nice to control our own fate..."

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  NikolMoe Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:37 am

Finn agreed with what she said and sighed as he saw his match sauntering through the crowd towards Tris and him. He frowned slightly. He had never met this girl, his supposed match.
NikolMoe
NikolMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:25 am

"Do you want me to stay here? Or should I leave you two alone?" I said watching as his match came towards us. I knew that I would soon be forced to join my so-called match. They would force me under my own will

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  NikolMoe Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:28 pm

"You should go find your match. I'll see you later." Finn said as his match came over and kissed his cheek.
NikolMoe
NikolMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:54 pm

"Yeah, I'll see you around Finn" I said, I felt a flare of jealousey as I saw his mate kiss his cheek. Am I jealous? I walked around and soon found Erik, he smirked at the sight of me, "Hey babe" he said wrapping his arm around my waiste and leaning down to kiss me, I might as well pretend to like this. I kissed him back and slowly pulled away, he grinned

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  NikolMoe Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:35 am

Finn grimaced when he saw Tris and Erik snogging. He wrapped an arm around his match's waist and walked her away, out of the matching ceremony.
NikolMoe
NikolMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:41 am

Snogging x3 so British

He kept his arm around my waiste tight, pulling me right against him as we walked away. I really did not like my mate, so clingy and always wanting attention. Well he's not going to like me that much, I tried to struggle out of his grip but he kept a firm hold

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  NikolMoe Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:46 am

My match, I think her name was Brittany, kept fondling me as we walked. I didn't exactly know where to go or what to do, I just wanted her to stop touching me.
NikolMoe
NikolMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:49 am

I kept struggling until my mate growled and said, "Listen, your stuck with me and your gonna pretend to like it, got it?" I didn't respond, I just looked down and carried on walking with hin

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum