GoToQuiz Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien Invasion Roleplay

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alien Invasion Roleplay Empty Alien Invasion Roleplay

Post  FireSoul Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Its a war between aliens and humans, a battle to the death. But yet to fighters fall in love in this war, but you need trust to love someone and here everyone has their secrets. Trust no one. But fall in love

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Alien Invasion Roleplay Empty Re: Alien Invasion Roleplay

Post  hazelfangsbite Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:27 am

Can I do this with you? x3
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:42 am

HAZEL *tackles* Omf I missed you so much, where have you been? :O
Yes please, can I be the girl cause you know how I suck at guys x3

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Hehe Fire :3

I've been EVERYWHERE! :D

Okaii I'll be the guy, but is it one of those kidnapping invasions or the other type xP?
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:32 am

Oh fuggin gawsh! Did you go to Mars? :DD

Hmm...I didn't think about kiddnapping but okay! Oooh how about the guy is alien and he kiddnaps the girl? X3

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:06 pm

YES :O

That sounds excellent! So charries?
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:30 am

GASP :O you must've met my family

Yesh! X3

Name: Haven
Looks: Pitch black wavy hair that is below shoulders and covers on eye, dark brown mysterious eyes with long eyelashes, soft hands
Personality: You'll see
Clothes: Black hoodie, red Evanscence t-shirt, black skinny jeans, has hidden guns and knives strapped to belt, black lace gloves, red converse hightops

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:35 am

Alien Invasion Roleplay Top-male-models-modeling-and-fashion--man--Sexy-Guys--men--_2B--SEXY-MEN--ceca--A.-diafora--my-album2--things_large_large

YAY! :D WE ARE RELATED! AND I LOOOOOVVVVVEEE EVANESCENCE! x3

(He's so sexy I couldn't resist xP)

Name: Lucifer (Or sometimes may be called 'Morning Star')

Clothes: (Err... What do aliens wear?) Dark low-riding jeans, combat boots (Because they are ABSOLUTELY sexy xD) (Um the aliens, well the males, lets say they don't wear shirts.... *Drooling*) and a belt that holds things... (Forgot what they're called) filled with claws, teeth, fur, fangs, skin, horns, poison darts (Cause poison darts are sexy... Cx) daggers, seeds, bones, knives, and little balls that look like marbles but are actually gas spheres (All the aliens need these things to survive on their planet, yet he is a little more equipt then the rest Razz)

Personality: Serious, cold, sexy... (Just had to add that x3) mysterious, possesive, very protective and loyal to what is his.

Sha'll you start? Or meh? :O
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:41 am

You start x3 my replies shall be slow

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:48 am

(Okaii, but please tell me... Do you think he's sexy too? x3)

Morning star watched as the two young Solians attacked each other outside the portal to the unknown. On the top of it had the number 1 meaning only one last person could enter the portal before it closes off on this side for another five years. Blue blood pooled beneath the two younglings as they continued to fight. Since they're to busy... Lucifer stealthily moved out from his safe house and towards the portal.

As he stepped in a loud cry echoed through the trees.

(Is that a ok beginning?)
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:58 am

Ytes he is very smezi :3

I held the gun tightly in my hand as I leaped from one tree to the next, I was on the run. I had been the assasin for 15 aliens and now let's say many seek revenge. But I shall not be captured so easily, I paused quickly as I heard a loud scream echo through the trees. I caught my breath in my throat, please don't let that be a battle call. I do not need any more after me

It is an AWEsoMe begining x3

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:59 am

(I'm confusie Dx Is it the same cry?)
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:03 am

Yes, it is!

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:06 am

(Okaii!)

Lucifer felt himself fall to the ground as the portal rippled behind him. He looked around, he seemed to be in the middle of a large massacare, the massacare of his own blood. He growled and sniffed one of the closest bodies. Female. Interesting.
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:10 am

I dropped to the ground landing onm my side injuring my leg, stood up slightly limping. As I was weak an alien found adavantage but I slashed at the creature with the knife hidden in my belt spluttering its blood across the floor, I swiftly ran before anymore found me.

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:15 am

Lucifer arose, standing to his full height to go find the rare female. His planet was lacking females, so the males of the planet worshipped any female born or stolen, they stole females for repoduction as well as for wives. So this little blood thirsty female won't be going anywhere.

Lucifer smelt the air, the smell of blood invaded his nostrils making his body shake with hunger, no female first. Food later.
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:23 am

I sprinted as fast as my injured leg could manage, I needed to stay hidden, I knew how they treated woman here and was not very impressed. I am an assasin and I shall fight, I need to remain uncaptured. I hid myself by pulling a hoodie over my face, but it would be no help to my situation

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:30 am

A strong scent of vanilla and peaches entered Lucifer's nostrils, making his mouth water for the very tempting scent that obviously belonged to the female. Excellent. He thought as he felt himself quiver with a new hunger. Quitely Lucifer stalked the trail of vanillia and peaches that would lead him to the female who was now his. Never would he let anyone else touch her, or even look at her. She was HIS.
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:37 am

I stopped running and began to walk instead, it was becoming difficult to run and I was tiring easily. I limped and walked through the forest. I sensed something, a stalker? Was someone following me? Probably a male alien, I rolled my eyes taking out a knife from my belt, "Show yourself"

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:43 am

He stealthily walked up behind his female and wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her tightly so tight that he knew she could feel the raging boner his little female gave to him. He blew against her ear hotly, "What do we have here?" He whispered huskily. Brushing his lips softly against his female's ear.

Last edited by hazelfangsbite on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:50 am

My eyes widened feeling the sudden pressuare around my waiste, strong arms were wrapped around my waiste. I shivered feeling his lips against my ear. I closed my eyes trying to remain calm, I raised my hand with the dagger. Ready to strike

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:56 am

Lucifer chuckled huskily at the feeling of his sweet little female that was in his arms tense. "Now my little minx, my do you carry a pointy stick? All it does is make me hornier, especially with you wielding it." He purred.
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:59 am

I dropped the dagger letting it fall to the floor, no, I do not want him to get any more horny. I turned around to face, such a handsome alien. What a shame I'll be plotting his death soon, I placed my hand on his bare chest and pushed him gently away from me, "I'm not interested, so go find some tree to have fun being horny with" I said rolling my yeyes

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:09 am

Morning Star grinned at that comment, "But the 'trees' is not what I want, I want you. And I'm going to have you no matter what." He replied, grabbing her wrist and pulling her right against his chest. As quick as a flash her pricked the little female with the tooth of a Ice Jaguar. Causing her to sleep instantly. Lucifer kissed her slender neck as the beauty feel limp in his arms. "Goodnight my little mate."

Last edited by hazelfangsbite on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:12 am

"No..." I mumbled softly before soon becoming limp and falling into his arms, I felt my eyelids slolwy close as I fell into a deep sleep. How did I become the mate of an alien? I shall need to get rid of this one soon.

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next