GoToQuiz Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien Invasion Roleplay

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alien Invasion Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Alien Invasion Roleplay

Post  hazelfangsbite Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:24 am

Lucifer pressed his female closer to him as he stepped over the fallen. "Now a have a female to cherish and worship." He murmured to himself. He'd protect the little thing in his arms. He walked back to the portal that was glowing red signaling he had taken long enough on this planet
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:27 am

I felt myself grow cold, I shivered slightly. In my unconsius mind I snuggled closer to him, burying my face in his neck. I sighed, releived at the sudden warth his body gave me

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:37 am

Lucifer's little female had willing moved closer to him in her subconscious, causing him to breath in deeply taking in her arousing scent. His hold on her tightened as he felt his member strain aginst his tear proof jeans. "My little minx," he manage to grind out. Despite his urges he was still in fact what other creatures would call a 'virgin'.

( Go to go Dx)
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  FireSoul Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:41 am

I held onto him tightly, and mumbled softly into the skin of his neck, "Warm..." I mumbled soft, snuggling closer to him. I sighed as the heat of his body filled me with warth and a nice feeling I couldn't describe. I buried my face deep inside his neck sighing happily

FireSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:28 pm

He purred as he felt the female snuggle closer to him but stiffened when there as a sudden rustling noise. Lucifer growled clutching the unaware female protectively.
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  CallMeNashy Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:32 pm

Can't log in to my firesoul account so I made this one Razz

I awoke suddenly startled by the sound of rustling leaves, I clutched him tightly, pressing my body close to his as I was scared at what may be hidden in those bushes, I laughed a bit seeing how protectively he held me, this could be fun

What if its another male and then they fight over her and then he saves her and she kisses him as a thank you? :3
CallMeNashy
CallMeNashy

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:31 am

YUS! :O THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!

A older Reptilian appeared, causing Lucifer to snarl at the older man but the Reptilian only seemed to have eyes for the certain little female in his arms. "What do we have here?" The Reptilian asked, a coy smile on his lips as he stared lustfully at his female.

"Stay away Reptilian, this female's mine." He snarled possessively, shaking in rage as the Reptilian dared to stare at his female when she was in his arms.

The Reptilian just laughed and walked closer, almost in reach of him and his precious female. "She won't be yours if she's dead."
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  CallMeNashy Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:18 pm

My eyes widened at the thought of this creature killing me, but I am in no condition to fight with this injured leg of mine. I was uncomfortable at the lustful stare this creature gave me, I was not pleased. To be honest I liked it better when the alien carrying me stared at me like that, it wasn't in a creepy way like this older thing, it was quite nice, I just need to teach him how to be less...possesive.
I drew my knife from a pocket just incase the creature got closer. I will use it if I need it, I can only hope it doesn't make him horney.
CallMeNashy
CallMeNashy

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:45 pm

(Hehe HORNEY xD)

Lucifer glanced at the trembling female in his arms. He burried his face in her neck and inhaled, calming himself down with her sweet scent.

The Reptilian in front of him flicked his tongue out, then taunted, "Mmm instead of killing her, I'll just keep this delicious smelling female."

Lucifer looked up at the Reptilian and growled, taking a few steps back and placing his little female down.

Last edited by hazelfangsbite on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  CallMeNashy Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:58 am

So my scent calms the creature? Hm...that's very interesting to know. I placed my hand inside his in an attempt to calm him down, I could see how tensed and protective he was, for me? How strange and I will admit quite sweet.
I glared at the Reptilian, keep me? I don't think so
CallMeNashy
CallMeNashy

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:07 am

Lucifer gazed at his little female who placed her hand on his, with his other hand he stroked her cheek gently with a soft expression on his face before he moved away from her and turned to face the b------ who thinks he can take his female.

"A fight to the death then." He murmured. "So be it," As quick as a flash Lucifer was on top of the Reptilian, his mouth at the older one's neck. Morning star felt his teeth sharpen and grown as he was about to bite down on the Reptilian when he was thrown off the older Commander.
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  CallMeNashy Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:11 am

My eyes widened seeing my alien being throw obto the ground. This is not good, should I try and fight. I took the bow that hung from my back and strung an arrow, aiming at the Reptilian. I released the arrow whoch shot in a fast motion towards the Reptilian injuring it in its chest.
CallMeNashy
CallMeNashy

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:18 am

Hearing the sound of a bow string whipping the air he got himself up and saw his little female shoot the Reptilian. He felt a little proud at the fact that his mate could defend herself, but those feelings were dampened down when he saw the Reptilian pounce, it's fangs growing.

Lucifer growled and takled the Reptilian before he was even near the ground, throwing a punch he heard the Reptilian grunt as he tried to get Morning Star off him. A second later the Reptilian was dead. Lucifer let his teeth retract intill they were normal before he rushed towards his female and picked her up, carefully swinging her in the air.
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  CallMeNashy Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:22 am

I laughed as I was suddenly swung into the air, I held onto him tightly laughing lightly. I'll be honest I never thought something like this would happen, "I'll admit your not too bad of a fighter...for an alien" I planted a soft kiss on his lips, "Thank you"
CallMeNashy
CallMeNashy

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:27 am

Feeling her lips on his made his member strain against his jeans. He stopped spinning her and smiled. "When I saw you shoot the Reptilian it made me so proud, so I don't know why you're thanking me little one since you were the one to weaken him." He complimented, holding her in a erotic embrace.
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  CallMeNashy Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:32 am

I laughed, "Proud huh? I've been doing archery since I was 12, I think I might as well tell you my name now, I'm Haven" I said suprised by his embrace which I returned.
CallMeNashy
CallMeNashy

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:34 am

"Haven," He murmured huskily to himself, "It's a very beautiful name to say the least little one. I am Lucifer, or Morning Star," He told her tracing circles into her back.
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  CallMeNashy Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:41 am

"Lucifer..." I said softly, seeing how his name felt on my lips. I liked it. I sighed at his gentle touch on my back which brought me even closer to him, never have I been touched in such a way. "That...that feels nice" I whispered softly

Last edited by CallMeNashy on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
CallMeNashy
CallMeNashy

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:44 am

Lucifer smiled again as he started nuzzling her neck at the same time as tracing circles in her back, "That's good," He purred huskily.
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  CallMeNashy Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:49 am

I closed my eyes enjoying his gentle touch. I sighed happily, never have I had such a nice feeling course through me. "Mhhmm"
I pressed myself closer to him, wanting this feeling to be even better. I gently wrapped one of my legs around his pulling him closer.
CallMeNashy
CallMeNashy

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:52 am

Lucifer pressed his erection against her core as he kissed her neck softly. He let his hands roam her back, massaging her while doing so. The look on her face made him go harder, she was basking in his touch, which made him pleased that his female was in pleasure because of him.
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  CallMeNashy Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:57 am

"Mmmhhhmm" I mumbled softly, my whole body was coursing with a pleasure I can't describe. I sighed, a feeling of estacey surged through me.
I leaned into him, pressing myself tightly to him. I placed a hand on his cheek kissing him with a passion and force I never knew I had.

Last edited by CallMeNashy on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
CallMeNashy
CallMeNashy

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:01 am

Lucifer moaned as she took things in her own hands, kissing him passionately like that. His hands gripped her hips tightly as he grinded against her, while licking her bottom lip, asking for entrance.
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  CallMeNashy Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:04 am

I moaned softly placing my hand at the nape of his neck gripping tightly. I opened my mounth slightly letting his tongue play with mine, I gently bit his bottom lip as I kissed him.
CallMeNashy
CallMeNashy

Back to top Go down

Post  hazelfangsbite Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:09 am

Lucifer shook in pleasure as he tasted her, she tasted like sweet things and her arousal made her smell even sweeter. Lucifer felt if he was hanging onto the last thread of control he had left before he made love to her right here right now. Her sexy little moans and teasing was driving him over the edge, he felt his teeth sharpen slightly at the thought of marking her as his as she would mark him as hers.

(I just watched turtles have sex Dx So gross xD)
hazelfangsbite
hazelfangsbite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next